Monday, December 19, 2016

Thriving businesses in Minnetonka

Minnetonka is located west of Minneapolis. It has approximately 50,000 residents. It is a busy town that is home to several huge companies, some of which are even known as the biggest of their kind in the United States. Below are two of these businesses.

UnitedHealth Group, Inc.

UnitedHealth Group, Inc. is a huge company. How huge? It’s sixth on the Forbes 500 list of companies in the United States. The company has two operating businesses – United Healthcare and Optum. In Minnetonka, United Healthcare employs over 2,300 residents, and in 2011, it received the highest employee satisfaction for self-insured health plans from J.D. Power and Associates. It has also won a “Readers Choice” award in the past.
Image source: breastpumps.aeroflowinc.com


Cargill

Cargill is the biggest employer in Minnetonka, employing well over 4,500 people in Minnetonka and surrounding areas. It’s American-owned, but it’s also a global corporation. It is so big that as of the moment, it is the largest privately-held company in the country based on revenue. It was calculated that as a private company, Cargill would be number 12 on the Fortune 500 list, which means it’s even bigger than AT&T. Cargill has so many businesses such as trading, purchasing, and distribution of agricultural products like grain and palm oil. It also trades in energy, steel, and has its hand in livestock raising and feed production.

Image source: tibco.com


Though these two companies are the biggest employers, there are a lot of other great companies for people to apply to in Minnetonka, making the city a great place to invest in.

Steve Liefschultz specializes in helping people invest in real estate in Minnesota. For more updates, follow this Facebook page.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Mrs Nadia Albert from Russia, And i am a happy woman today through the help of a Loan lender, Mr Russ Harry. I will refer any person that is looking for a loan to this Loan firm. He gave  happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $500,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother. I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $500,000.00 US Dollar, at a low Rate. He is a God fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him Via E-mail-Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com /Whatsapp number+393511617486

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought that I will be qualify for a loan that Officer Pedro and his loan company granted me which was very smooth and transparent in every conversation that we make through the loan process, I will once again thank him and his loan organization for a job well done by offering me a loan of 22 million Euro with the low rate of 2% annual return they are genuine and loan register company with simple terms and conditions.Contact the loan company through  pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. My name is Fajar. I live in Bedono in Central Java I was in a very chronic financial issue and terminal health situation some few weeks back. After all my search for assistance from friends and neighbors proved abortive, I feel there was no one who truly cares. I became so exhausted due to lack of funds to expand my business and my 2 kids aged 5 and 8 were also not good looking due to lack of proper care as a result of finance. One faithful morning I saw an old time friend of my late husband and I told him all I have been going through and he said the only way he could help was to direct me to a good loan officer in USA that also helped him, He explained to me on how he was financially down and how he got boosted by this loan officer ( Mr Pedro who grant him 7,000,000.00 USD loan at an affordable rate of 2% rate . He further assured me that they were the only legit loan firm he found online. He gave me their email & That was how I applied and was also granted a loan and my life changed for the good. CONTACT THE ONLY GENUINE LENDER Mr Pedro VIA Email / Whatsapp +18632310632 pedroloanss@gmail.com to resolve your financial mess.

    ReplyDelete